This site is covered by the UK copyright law.
The owner of this site is:
Global Jet Partner Holding ("Global Jet Partner")
7-9 Tryon street
SW3 3LG London
Company registered in the United Kingdom under the number: 09366289
The site pages contain trademarks and service marks owned and used by Global Partner Jet under its LYNJET trademark, including but not limited to Global Jet Partner, the design of the Lynjet.com logo and the slogan "your private jet marketplace "(collectively, the" Global Jet Partner brands "). Any use of the Global Jet Partner brands without the prior written consent of Global Partner Jet is strictly prohibited. The layout and construction of the site pages, including but not limited to, Global Jet Partner brands, images, text, graphics, buttons, screenshots, music, downloadable digital files, and all other content or material (collectively, the "Site Content") are the exclusive property of Global Jet Partner.
NON-AUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, PUBLICATION, TRANSFER, MAKE DERIVATIVE WORK OF ALL OR ANY OR DUPLICATION OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE IS PROHIBITED.
NOTIFICATION COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Global Jet Partner Holding ("Global Jet Partner") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
Global Jet Partner's policy reserves the right, within appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and / or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly breach or are repeatedly charged with infringing the Copyright or other intellectual property rights of this website or other users.
In accordance with the Economy Act of 2010, whose text can be consulted on the website of offices of the UK Copyright at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/24/contents , Global Jet Partner will promptly respond to allegations of copyright infringement committed using the help of the Site of Global Jet Partner ("Lynjet.com") and mobile app (the "Site and Application »)which are reported to the designated agent of Global Jet Partner on copyright, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or authorized to act in virtue of all exclusive rights in virtue of the copyright, you are requested to report infringements of presumed copyright taking place on or through the site and we request you to complete the "Cease and Desist" notice of the presumed violation and to deliver it to the Global Jet Partner Copyright agent. Upon receipt of the notice, as described below, Global Jet Partner will take hold off all measures, in its sole discretion, if it deems appropriate, including the removal of the disputed matter from the site and the application.
CEASE AND DESIST NOTICE OF ALLEGED VIOLATION (« NOTICE »)
- Identify the work you claim to have been violated, or - if several protected works are covered by this notice - please provide a complete list of the protected works you claim to be
- Identify the material you claim to be infringed (or that is the subject of a counterfeit activity) and that must be removed or whose access must be deactivated, together with information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material, including, if necessary, the URL of the link indicated on the site and the application where such material can be found.
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address if applicable.
- Include the following two statements in the body of the notice:
- «I hereby declare that my information is of good faith and that the disputed use of copyright material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (for example, as fair dealing) ».
- « I declare that the information contained in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of prosecution, that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or have exclusive right in the context in which the copyright is allegedly violated ».
- Indicate your full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this notice, with all completed items, to the Global Jet Partner copyright agent:
Copyright agent c / o Global Jet Partner Holding Ltd. 7-9 Tryon Street- SW3 3LG London United Kingdom or firstname.lastname@example.org